Refund & Cancellation Policy
- The candidate is registered only after payment of the registration fees, Administration fees, and tuition fees.
- Registration fees, administration fees, and tuition once paid are not refundable under any circumstances.
- In the eventuality of unfortunate circumstances or emergencies, the candidate can inform the CCIE Rack Rentals team about his inability to attend the course batch as agreed mutually at the time of the payment processing. Candidates can opt for the next batch or any batch scheduled as per the convenience and routine time table at CCIE Rack Rentals. Absolute rights about scheduling the batches are at the sole discretion of CCIE Rack Rentals Management. Candidate can opt for any of these batches within 12 months from the date of his registration and full payment.
- The responsibility of informing the CCIE Rack Rentals team about his/her inability to attend the scheduled course batch lies solely with the candidate. He/She will have to submit a written application about considering the next scheduled batches of the same course within 12 months from the date of admission.
- Allocation of classes, batch schedules, and faculty provisioning is at the sole discretion of CCIE Rack Rentals Management. Candidate cannot have any say in choosing the faculty or other infrastructure facilities.
- In case of cancellation by the candidate, CCIE Rack Rentals will not be responsible for refund against travel booking, Lodging/Boarding and any other such expenses incurred by the candidate.
- In case of cancellation or postponing the scheduled batches by CCIE Rack Rentals, we will reschedule the batches at the earliest convenient time. CCIE Rack Rentals reserves all the rights to reschedule the batches. CCIE Rack Rentals will not be responsible for the refund of any expenses incurred by the candidate in travel booking, hotel booking, conveyance and Visa charges, etc.
- The payment made is non-transferrable. The payment once made cannot be transferred to other individuals or against another course.